I am having trouble with a DCP
My DCP hasn't arrived
- DCPs are shipped from our distribution facility in Broad Oak, usually two weeks before your event. Shipment times are anywhere from 1-3 days. To enquire about a shipment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DCP will not ingest
- We usually ship USB/CRU drives in EXT2/3 format as per DCI requirements.
- Try ingesting into a different server, different Projector or your LMS.
- If you still cannot ingest, please email email@example.com.
- We will also provide remote support (via Teamviewer) for all DCP or drive related problems to fix issues and avoid show loss at the earliest.
I am having trouble with a Blu-ray or DVD
The disc skips or doesn't play
- Every disc DCWW ships has been duplicated from a quality controlled master, and checked for errors. Occasionally discs are damaged in transit, or suffer from manufacturing defects. For this reason we ship two copies of each disc for your event. If one disc doesn't play, please check the backup.
- As a backup, we also provide pro res or a computer/satellite playable file. Please request the required file format at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the disc still won't play, please try a different player. If you are still seeing issues, please contact email@example.com.
My discs haven't arrived
- Discs are shipped from our distribution facility in Broad Oak, usually two weeks before your event. Shipment times are anywhere from 1-3 days. To inquire about a shipment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.